Did everything we needed professional in doing so.
TERM OF SERVICES
Virtual Accountants & Consultants (“VAC”) a sole proprietorship based in Pakistan is pleased to welcome you to its web site currently located at http://www.vacsolution.com (the “Web Site”). The following terms and conditions (collectively, the “Terms of Service”) is a legal agreement between you and VAC that states the terms that govern your access to and use of the Web Site. By accessing the Web Site, you become a user and agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS THE WEB SITE.
Our Client Services Agreement applies to users of the Web Site to whom we provide Services (as defined herein) (such users being, our member “Clients”). For our Clients, all terms of this Agreement that are consistent with the terms of such Client Service Agreement shall supplement the term of the Client Service Agreement, provided that in the event of a conflict between the terms hereof and Client Services Agreement, the terms of the Client Services Agreement shall prevail.
CLIENTS SHALL FULLY INDEMNIFY VAC REGARDING ANY LAWSUITS, LIENS, OR OTHER ACTIONS BROUGHT BY ANY PARTY RELATED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THE WORK REQUIRED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, CLIENT SHALL PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THE PAYMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, add or remove portions of the Terms of Service, at any time. It is your responsibility to check the Terms of Service each time before using the Web Site. Your continued use of the Web Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with the Terms of Service, VAC grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Web Site.
- The Web Site is intended for use by individuals, who are at least 18 years of age. You will only use the Web Site in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable laws and regulations. Neither the Web Site nor its related services may be used where prohibited by law.
- You may view and print material displayed on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The materials may be used solely for your own, personal information and not for commercial use; and
- You must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices affixed to or contained in the original materials on any copies thereof.
- You may not reproduce, frame, distribute, transmit, modify, alter, reverse engineer or prepare derivative works from this Site or any portion hereof.
- Use of spiders, robots and similar data gathering and extraction tools is expressly prohibited.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of ours, our suppliers or any third party. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The information contained in or made available through this Site is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering financial, tax, accounting, auditing, legal, consulting, investment or other professional advice of any kind. Your use of this Site does not give rise to a client, advisory, fiduciary or professional services relationship. You should consult with a professional advisor familiar with your particular situation before making any decision.
- While we use reasonable efforts to furnish accurate and up-to-date information, we do not warrant that any information contained in or made available through this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site or such other materials or communications.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE OPERATION OR AVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
NEITHER WE NOR OUR SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA OR USE), EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION AND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Subscription fees for the use of the service are payable monthly in advance by the customer. Subscription rates are advertised on our website and Virtual Accountants & Consultants reserve the right to vary these from time to time.
All prices, subscriptions and fees quoted on our website are in US $. It is a requirement of our services that all customers agree to set up a direct debit (recurring payment of monthly subscriptions) and other “one-off” fees for optional services. If you do not accept that an invoiced fee is fair and reasonable you must notify us within 21 days of receipt, failing which you will be deemed to have accepted that payment is due.
- If any subscription fee is not paid at the due date Virtual Accountants & consultants shall be under no obligation to provide the service. In the event of an unpaid direct debit we shall give notice to the customer that the direct debit will be re-presented for payment 14 days after the due date. Should this direct debit payment still remain unpaid Virtual Accountants & Consultants reserve the right to suspend all services including access to the customers online accounting records until the account is brought fully up to date.
We also reserve the right to suspend our services or to cease to act for you on giving written notice if payment of any fees is unduly delayed. We intend to exercise these rights only where it is fair and reasonable to do so. If we withdraw access to the service no refund will be payable by us.
Suspension or termination of your account could lead to the missing of submission deadlines. Virtual Accountants & Consultants cannot be held liable for any fines and interest penalties incurred resulting from missed submission deadlines as a result of suspension or termination due to non-payment of subscriptions or other fees.
If a client company, trust or other entity is unable or unwilling to settle our fees we reserve the right to seek payment from the individual, directors, or parent company giving us instructions on behalf of the client and you agree that we shall be entitled to enforce any sums due against the Group Company, directors, partners or individual nominated to act for you.
- Customers may close their account at any time by contacting us on email@example.com No further subscription fees will be billed and no refund of any subscriptions or fees already billed will be made. Outstanding fees for optional non-subscription services will be collected using the direct debit mandate as agreed.
- Your use of the Web Site includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TO PAY FOR SUCH PURCHASES. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THE SITE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND CONTRIBUTIONS.
- This Site may provide hyperlinks to websites and servers maintained by third parties. We do not control, evaluate, endorse or guarantee content found in such sites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services and content of these sites or the parties that operate them. Your use of such sites is entirely at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or otherwise restrict your access to this Site, or any portion hereof, at any time for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, your violation of these terms and conditions or any inappropriate or unlawful behaviour on your part. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination, suspension or restriction.
- You are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations, as applicable. Use of this Site and any dispute arising therefrom shall be governed by the laws of the Pakistan, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue this Site or any portion hereof at any time with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
- If there is a determination that any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that determination will not affect the rest of these terms and conditions, and these terms and conditions shall be deemed amended to the minimum extent necessary to make them valid and enforceable. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Our suppliers shall be deemed third party beneficiaries under these terms and conditions for purposes of enforcing their rights in their respective intellectual property.
Disclaimer, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEB SITE, CONTENT AND OFFERING UNDER OR PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND VAC AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF RELIABILITY OR AVAILABILITY, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF ACCESSIBILITY, OF LACK OF VIRUSES, AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, ALL WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEB SITE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, AND CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, OR ANYTHING ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY SUPPORT SERVICES, REMAINS WITH YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL VIRTUAL ACCOUNTANTS & CONSULTANTS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEB SITE OR CONTENT OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), MISREPRESENTATION, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF PEAK OR ANY SUPPLIER, AND EVEN IF PEAK OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.